Parents of athletes face many challenges when feeding their kids. Not only are their schedules jam packed, but it can feel expensive to buy all the food hungry teens require.
This blog post and TV segment are sponsored by ALDI. I am thrilled to partner with them to share about healthy eating for less.
Even though my kids are not teen athletes, yet, keeping our kitchen stocked with healthy foods often feels expensive. Fortunately, many years ago a family member encouraged me to give ALDI a try. Boy, am I glad that I did. ALDI has saved me so much money, up to 50% on some products, and made grocery shopping simpler and easy.
Today, it’s my pleasure to share the good news of ALDI with you and share some of my favorite ALDI foods with you. Check out this TV segment I worked on with ALDI to find out my favorite ALDI foods and recipes.
To summarize, here are the products and recipes I mentioned. 90% of ALDI foods are their own exclusive brands so I’ve listed the brand names to help you get more familiar.
- Tropical Superfruit Smoothie Recipe
- SimplyNature Organic Oatmeal
- SimplyNature Granola
- SimplyNature organic frozen blueberries
- SimplyNature organic fresh spinach
- Happy Farms Greek yogurt
- SimplyNature organic peanut butter
- Southern Grove Trail Mix To Go (with no synthetic colors!)
- Southern Grove Banana Chips
- Fresh apples, grapes, baby carrots, & mini peppers
- SimplyNature Seedtastic whole grain bread
- Never Any! Uncured Black Forest Ham
- SimplyNature Squeezable Fruit
- Southern Grove California Raisins
- SimplyNature Mixed Green
- Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Recipe
- Apple Cranberry Chicken Orzo Recipe (I used pasta in the segment, instead of orzo.)
- liveGfree Gluten Free Pasta
- SimplyNature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- SimplyNature Organic Cumin
- Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
- Specially Select Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
If you are totally new to ALDI, or you haven’t shopped there in a while, please check out my other ALDI posts:
Have you shopped at ALDI yet? Leave a comment and tell me about your #ALDIlove.