Do you want to put on an incredible Easter brunch but don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen cooking? These delectable Easter brunch ideas are all able to be made ahead allowing you to actually enjoy your morning.
This post is sponsored by ALDI.
Here are 3 easy, delicious Easter brunch ideas that can all be made ahead of time.
- Cabernet Berry Compote on crostini with mascarpone cheese
- Easy Quiche with the option to pick your flavors
- Pistachio Blonde Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
Crostini is an easy appetizer and always a crowd pleaser. You start with a sliced and toasted French baguette then top it with something delicious.
I’ve created an incredible Cabernet Berry Compote to serve on crostini along with creamy mascarpone cheese. All it takes is roasting fresh or frozen mixed berries in a little sugar and Cabernet Sauvignon and pure magic happens.
The Bear Bros. California Cabernet Sauvignon from ALDI is a juicy, full bodied red that compliments the berries beautifully.
You can make this compote ahead of time and serve cold, room temperature, or warm at your Easter brunch
An Easter brunch idea that can meet a lot of needs and preferences is quiche. Quiche is basically an egg pie that you can flavor in a lot of different ways.
I created an Easy Quiche recipe that starts with 3 basic ingredients you can always find at ALDI: refrigerated pie dough, eggs and Greek yogurt.
From there you can choose your mix-ins, about 1 to 1 ½ cups total. I highly recommend chopped mini sweet peppers, green onions and either bacon or sausage.
You also want one type of cheese. ALDI has a large selection of award-winning cheeses that will truly surprise you. I discovered this Gruyere Cheddar cheese and it was so fantastic in quiche.
No Easter brunch is complete without dessert, but it has to be something special. But special doesn’t have to come at the price of being complicated.
I created a Pistachio Blonde Brownie recipe with chocolate ganache because it’s unique enough to be “special” but definitely not complicated.
Choose a high quality chocolate for the ganache, like the Specially Select Belgium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks from ALDI. You’ll be so glad you did.
Bubbly is always a good idea for Easter brunch, but don’t just think of wine. At ALDI you’ll find incredible wines but also a great selection of flavored sparkling waters to serve the whole fam.
Imagine, sitting at your kitchen table, calmly making your grocery list, taking the time to check if you actually need the items for recipes. Then you pull up the ALDI website, choose the exact items you want and the time you want to pick them up. Later that day (or days) you simply roll up to your local ALDI at a time most convenient for you, pop the trunk, and your groceries are placed inside your car.
Doesn’t that sound amazing! It’s not a dream; it’s reality thanks to the curbside grocery pick-up through ALDI. If you’ve been hesitant to try this type of convenience shopping, it’s time to experience its glory. Go for it! It will save you so much time.
To help you out even more, I’ve put together a grocery list of all that you’ll need to make these three Easter brunch ideas.
If you’re new to shopping at ALDI, it’s important to know that 90% of their products are ALDI-exclusive items. Don’t let that get you nervous because 1 in 3 of those exclusive products are award winning.
I’ve organized this by section of the store, not by recipe.
- 1 bag mini sweet bell peppers (or other options for quiche)
- 1 packaged green onions (or other option for quiche)
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- Bake House Creations refrigerated Pie Dough
- 1 dozen Golden Hen eggs
- Simply Nature Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 6 ounce block Emporium Selection Gruyere cheese (or other preferred cheese for quiche)
- 1 package Never Any Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon (or other option for quiche)
- 1 tub mascarpone cheese
- Countryside Creamery Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter
- Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- Simply Nature Organic Cane Sugar
- Simply Nature Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Specially Select French Baguette baton
- 6 ounce bag Souther Groves Shelled Pistachios
- Baker’s Corner All-Purpose Flour
- Baker’s Corner Baking Powder
- 1 bag Specially Select Belgium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks or Baker’s Corner Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips