My approach to nutrition is all about ways to #MakeHealthyEasy. Clients are always telling me they “know what to eat but just don’t do it.” Well, let me help you and your group connect those dots and discover ways to start living the healthy life you want.
I can custom create a presentation based on your needs, but here is a list of my most popular talks:
- Nutrition for Optimum Performance at Work…and the Rest of Your life – A talk that busts myths preventing people from achieving their best energy in the most important areas of their life.
- Your Nutrition Playbook for Performance – A talk about sports nutrition basics that is appropriate for teams of all ages or the guardians of athletes.
- Nutrition for Runners – A sports nutrition talk geared for endurance athletes of all of levels. Get the foundations of better performance through the right fueling strategy.
- Keys to a Healthy Home in a Hectic World – An encouraging and motivational talk for parents on the most important things you can do to set your child up for a healthy future.
- Food Trends – A crash course for health and food professionals on the latest trends in food, food writing, recipe development and food imagery.
- Diet Supplement Savvy – A based-in-science talk about supplements that will educate on how to make the best choice of supplements in a very confusing marketplace.
- Healthy Choices on the Job – A talk geared for the workplace to empower people to make simple decisions to feel better, have more energy, and perform better at work.
- Inflammation Fighting Foods – My top 10 foods for reducing inflammation and how to enjoy them.
Here’s what some of my previous clients have said about my presentations.
“Jenna spoke at our symposium and was a pleasure to work with. She took the time before presenting to ensure her message met the needs of the audience. The symposium attendees enjoyed her session and took home valuable information to help improve their nutrition both at home and at work. Thanks Jenna!”
– Laura Corn, Project Coordinator, Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX)
“We brought Jenna in to speak to our youth soccer team. We gave her our outcomes – what we wanted to know and wanted her to cover. She built the perfect 1 hour presentation that was aimed at both the boys and the parents. We learned a great deal on what is the right stuff to eat and when – and why! It was very helpful to us all. She has a wonderful, warm, engaging presentation style that both the boys and the parents could relate to. I highly recommend her to anyone needing information/assistance on healthy eating. She was terrific! Thanks, Jenna.”
I have also been an instructor at the University of North Florida since 2010 and have taught labs, in-person class and online classes. My goal as a college instructor is bring relevant, engaging activities to the classroom that bring content to life and prepare students for their future now. Working in higher education has allowed me to hone the craft of professional speaking and learn how to reach an audience.
Here’s a testimonial from one of my students:
Professor Braddock:I want to let you know how much I enjoyed and am grateful for your class this spring. It is still making quite an impact! I am still volunteering at Feeding Northeast Florida. While I was there this week, I was wearing my green UNF shirt and people asked if I was there for a project and my response was “This volunteering started as a project, and now it is something that means a lot to me and I am here whenever I can be.” Also, the other night while I was eating dessert, I recalled in your class how you had us write on the board about things in the community and when I saw someone write “food deserts” I thought to myself “They spelled desserts wrong”. Of course, that is when my eyes were opened and I learned about the reality of food deserts. Furthermore, my mom has even noticed how much I have been humbled by your class and how I look at the world with a different perspective.Once again, thank you so much for teaching me things that I did not know were happening all around me. Thank you for bringing up things that were hard to talk and think about, and how it takes small steps to get to wherever we are going. Also, thank you for broadening my horizon to what I can do as a future RD. Thank you so much for truly bringing community nutrition to the classroom.
– KB, UNF Class of 2019