- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 12 oz Chocolate chips (about 1 3/4 cup)
- In a small saucepan, heat cashew milk over medium low heat. Do not allow to come to a boil. Milk should just be very warm.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla, salt, & chocolate chips. Let warm, then whisk together. Continue to whisk until chocolate is fully melted.
- Remove from heat when chocolate is fully melted & smooth. Serve immediately if desired. Help keep fondue warm by serving in a fondue pot see over a small flame.
Store in the refrigerator if not using right away. Reheat in 30 second increments in the microwave or in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes