This 5 ingredient, easy Raspberry Chia Pudding is perfect for a high fiber meal or snack.
- 1 cup Crushed frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup Milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey or maple syrup
- In a 16 ounce mason jar, combine Raspberry Crush and chia seeds. Stir very well to combine, breaking up any clumps of chia seeds.
- Pour in milk and stir well again.
- Add vanilla and honey or maple syrup. Seal jar tightly. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute to fully blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight. Split between two servings and enjoy!
This recipe is gluten free and nut free. It can easily be dairy free by choosing a non-dairy milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 18
- Sodium: 61
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Fiber: 14
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 9
Keywords: chia pudding, raspberry chia pudding, vegan breakfast