Many athletes can benefit from as evening snack. Find out why and get the recipe for Blueberry Nighttime Smoothie for Athletes.
- 3/4 cup frozen, wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/2 hass avocado
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 4 pitted dried dates (roughly chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend until very smooth, about 45-60 seconds. Add more milk if needed to blend successfully.
- Serve immediately.
If you prefer an "icier" smoothie, add a few cubes of ice to the blender.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Smoothie
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: smoothie, athletes, recovery smoothie