This is the Caesar dressing you didn't know you needed. It's got a mild kick that blends the familiar Caesar flavor with a little something special. Use it as a dip, sauce or dressing.
- 2 tsp Anchovy paste
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 cloves Fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ground pepper ((more if desired))
- 1/2 cup Avocado oil ((or other mild flavor oil))
- 5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Jalapeños, deseeded ((more if desired))
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Shredded parmesan
- In the jar of a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until very smooth, at least 1 minute. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides as needed for even blending.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Recommend letting come to room temperature before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Caesar Dressing Recipe, Cilantro Salad Dressing, Dip Recipe, Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing