Harness the power of grape juice in this easy smoothie that tastes like a creamsicle.
- 1 1/4 cups 100% Concord Grape Juice
- 3/4 cup lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients in to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes, depending of the size of ice used.
- Pour in to glasses and serve immediately.
To make this an "adult" beverage, add your favorite spirit.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 45
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 4
Keywords: Grape Juice, Smoothie recipe, Yogurt recipes