Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats are easy to make ahead and delicious to enjoy for any meal on the go. These oats are filling thanks to the fiber and protein in Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 8 whole frozen strawberries (sliced OR about 1/2 cup sliced frozen strawberries)
- 1-2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Wide mouth mason jars with lids or other pint size contain with lid
- Layer the ingredients in the mason jar, except for the almonds. Stir together so everything is combined.
- Screw the lid on the jar and place in the refrigerator overnight, or at least for 4 hours.
- Remove to eat and top with slivered almonds.
- I recommend making more than 1 jar at a time so you have breakfast ready for several days.
- You can substitute plain yogurt for vanilla.
- You can heat up the oats in the morning in the microwave if you prefer it warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 54
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 55
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 19
- Cholesterol: 6
Keywords: overnight oats, protein overnight oats, strawberry oats, strawberry recipes