This simple 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Frosting Dip is so good you won't believe it's healthy. It's perfect for dipping all kinds of fruit and other "dippers."
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 3/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together until well incorporated. Consistency will be thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately with fruit pieces or refrigerate for up to a week.
An alternate option is to cut out the maple syrup and just use a vanilla yogurt. Both work great.
You can substitute any other nut butter for peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Snack
Keywords: peanut butter