These No Bake Pumpkin Balls are the perfect way to enjoy pumpkin spice flavor in a healthy and cooler snack bite. They are gluten free, dairy free and vegan but 100% yummy. The texture and flavor resembles that of pumpkin pie.
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup pecans (whole or pieces)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients except the cocoa powder. Process until chunky-smooth, about 3-4 minutes. Stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Continue processing until dough is very smooth, another 2-4 minutes.
- Using a cookie scooper or a large spoon, scoop out about 2 tbsp of dough. Roll into a ball with your hands if needed. Place balls on a parchment lined sheet pan. Complete this step for all of the dough.
- If desired, dust finished balls with cocoa powder. You can do this by sprinkling it on top with your fingers or using a fine sieve.
- Place balls into an air tight container and store in the fridge for up to one week.
- See notes in the above post for substitutions and variations.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: Healthy Snacks
Keywords: no bake pumpkin balls, protein pumpkin balls,