This Mango Cheddar Pork Crostini is an easy, delicious appetizer that's on the lighter side. But don't worry, no one will notice.
- 1 whole grain French baton or baguette (sliced in thin rounds)
- 1 1/2 cups pulled pork
- 1/2 fresh mango (finely diced)
- 1 cup shredded Cabot Farmhouse Reserve cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then lay the bread rounds down flat.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of pulled pork on each bread round. Then layer 1 teaspoon of fresh mango and a pinch of cheddar cheese on top.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizer, crostini, mango recipes, pork recipes