Transform beets into a delicious Mango Beet Breakfast Smoothie. This smoothie is a great way to start your day.
- 1 small to medium size beet
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 whole carrots
- 2 cups leafy greens (romaine, spinach, beet tops, etc)
- 1 cup water (give or take to give desired consistency)
- Put ingredients in blender in order listed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds until very smooth. Add more water if needed to get smooth texture.
Makes 2, 12 oz smoothies
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute