Have a hankering for the nostalgic candy Chunky bar? Try this healthy homemade version made with super dark chocolate.
- 6 oz dark chocolate (60% or more cocoa chips)
- 2 oz unsweet chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 2 oz unsalted, roasted peanuts (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 oz raw, whole almonds, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (optional)
- Prep a 8 x 8 pan by lining with parchment paper.
- Put both types of chocolate in a microwaveable safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 min. Remove and stir with spatula. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals until chocolate is almost all melted (about 1-3 more cycles). Stir vigorously with spatula until chocolate is completely melted and very smooth.
- Add nuts and raisins to chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate mix into prepared dish and spread out. Chocolate may not fill the entire dish and that's ok. Sprinkle sea salt over top of chocolate.
- Let chocolate rest for about 2 hours, until firm, or refrigerate until hard, about 1 hour. Cut in to bars and serve. Refrigerate any bars that will be eaten later.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert, no bake, chocolate, candy bar