If you're tired of breakfast just happening to you, take charge and get ahead of the game by prepping these Blueberry Vanilla Overnight Oats the night before to start your day with a delicious meal full of important nutrients.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (kefir, vanilla no sugar added plant milks, dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed
- Take a wide mouth mason jar and add old fashioned oats.
- Add your milk of choice and stir together until oats are moistened.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Add chia seeds and frozen blueberries and mix well.
- Put lid on jar and place in fridge overnight. Wake up the next morning and enjoy!
I recommend making more than 1 jar at a time so you have breakfast ready for several days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: overnight oats, breakfast, healthy breakfast, meal prep recipe