Your go-to, super easy quiche that you can customize the flavors.
- 1 Bake House Creations refrigerated pie dough
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Simply Nature Whole Milk Greek Yogurt ((or sour cream))
- 6 ounce Block of Emporium Selection Gruyere cheese, shredded ((or 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese - see notes))
- 1 cup Chopped, sweet mini bell peppers ((see notes variations))
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions (from 2 onions) ((see notes for variations))
- 4 slices Never Any Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon, (cooked and crumbled (see notes))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whip eggs with a mixer until frothy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in yogurt and whip until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
- Roll out pie dough and lay evenly in a pie pan.
- Sprinkle peppers, onions, bacon (reserving a tablespoon of each to sprinkle on top), and 1 cup of cheese onto the prepared pie dough. Pour in egg mixture. Top with the remaining ½ cup cheese and the remaining mix-ins.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until top is golden brown and set in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Cheese: Your favorite shredded cheese can be substituted for gruyere.
- Mix-ins: You can substitute 1 cup of your desired mix-ins for the peppers, onions and bacon.
- Peppers and green onions can be substituted for 1 cup of chopped onion, chopped asparagus, or drained and patted dry canned mushrooms. If you desire spinach, use frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry.
- Cooked, crumbled breakfast sausage can be substituted for any of the ingredients.
- Bacon: To easily cook bacon, layer a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon on the foil. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 375 degrees until desired crispiness. Once cooked, immediately remove from the baking sheet and cool on a paper towel lined plate. Once cool, chop or break into pieces.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 380
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 16
- Cholesterol: 194
Keywords: brunch ideas, easter recipes, easy brunch, quiche