Green Healthy Hummus Recipe
This vegan green hummus made from edamame is delicious on it's own, spread on a crostini, or used in a wrap.
- 12 oz Frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped basil
Add all ingredients to a food processor or high powered blender.
Puree or blend until very smooth, about 3-4 minutes. Stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula when needed.
Serve dip with red pepper strips, sliced radishes, and pita chips. Or, spread on top of bagel chips or crostini.
Serving: 0.33cup | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg