Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
Enjoy the flavors of pumpkin spice while reaping the benefits of superfoods like pumpkin, fresh ginger, cauliflower, and cinnamon!
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ cup vanilla oat milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ medium banana, frozen (fresh can be used)
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1" piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- ½ cup ice cubes
Add ingredients in the order they are listed to a high powered blender.
Blend at high speed until all ingredients are blended and smooth, about 90 seconds.
Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Serving: 12oz | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.3g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 3.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 82.3mg | Fiber: 8.7g | Sugar: 21.2g