Easy Vegetable Kabobs
Kabobs are an easy, healthy and delicious way to serve fruits and vegetables. Learn how to make grilled fruit & vegetable kabobs with this easy to follow and adjustable recipe.
Servings: 20 -25
- 2 medium zucchini sliced into half moons
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium bell peppers red, yellow, and red, cut in to 1" pieces
- ½ large red onion cut in to 1" pieces
- 1 mango peeled, cored and cut into thick, 1" pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry seasoning rub like Monterey Chicken seasoning
- 20-25 6" bamboo wood skewers
Cover skewers with water and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Place cut fruits and vegetables in a large bowl. Add olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle in dry seasoning rub and gently toss veggies again.
Thread fruit and vegetable pieces on to the skewers, beginning and ending with a piece of zucchini.
Spray (carefully) grill plates with nonstick spray specific for grilling.
Lay kabobs on grill and cook for 2 minutes. Using tongs, carefully flip kabobs to the other side and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove kabobs from grill and set on serving plate. Enjoy!